Welcome

What works and what doesn't work in software development? For the first 10 years or so of my career, we followed a strict waterfall development model. Then in 2008 we started switching to an agile development model. In 2011 we added DevOps principles and practices. Our product team has also become increasingly global. This blog is about our successes and failures, and what we've learned along the way.



The postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent IBM's positions, strategies or opinions. The comments may not represent my opinions, and certainly do not represent IBM in any way.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Test automation got you down?

It's here - my full article on Making Your Automated Tests Faster, on the Enterprise DevOps blog!  Thank you again to the dozens of people who contributed their ideas at DevOps Days Rome.

This reminds me of my earlier post on "death by build", and how a build that takes too long, due in part to slow test automation, can really hamper a project: Is Shift-Left Agile? And Death By Build

15 comments:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this great blog! I really enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
    Web Designing Course in chennai
    PHP Training in Chennai
    Web Development courses in Chennai
    web designing course
    PHP Training Institute in Chennai
    PHP course

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting blog, it gives lots of information to me. Thanks for sharing such a nice blog.

    Guest posting sites
    Technology

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a good post. This post give truly quality information. I’m definitely going to look into it. Really very useful tips are provided here. thank you so much. Keep up the good works.
    Android Development Course in Chennai
    Android app Development Course in Chennai
    Android Training Institute in Chennai
    AWS Certification Training in Chennai
    AWS Training near me
    AWS Training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  4. And indeed, I’m just always astounded concerning the remarkable things served by you. Some four facts on this page are undeniably the most effective I’ve had.
    cloud computing courses in chennai | cloud computing training in chennai | cloud training in chennai | cloud certification in chennai | cloud computing classes in chennai

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved your efforts on it buddy. Thanks for sharing this with us
    Vmware training
    Vmware certification

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging, Agile Working

    ReplyDelete